Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's

    before you believe the next email you get check it out before you send it out. Help reduce junk email's.
    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/rachel.htm
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's

    I Promise to do my part to reduce junk mail


    I promise not to just add to the internet junk mail.

    I promise to check out stories at sites to see if they are real or fake.

    I promise not to pass along fake stories.

    I promise to be better this year.

    I promise that i will send this to everyone in my email address book.

    I promise i will not believe that something bad will happen if i don't forward an email

    I promise i will not believe that someone will get money for every email i forward.

    I promise not to believe every missing child, sick child and give away email i get and pass them along without checking them out.

    I promise not to believe every fake virus alert without checking them out first.

    I promise to do my part to clean up our email problem. We have enough Spam and virus' around

    I promise i will send this to everyone i know. this is on here twice because it is important!!!!!!!!!!!

    I promise to use these sites to check out for fake stories and hoaxes
    http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBHoaxIndex.html

    http://www.truthorfiction.com/

    if you can't forward this there is something wrong with this whole picture. you will send out a ton of junk mail, now is your chance to help reduce it.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's



    At this time of year, I want to thank all of you who have taken the time and trouble to send me your chain letters over the past 12 months. Thank you for making me feel safe, secure, blessed, and wealthy.

    Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

    I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr Pepper since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans.

    I no longer drink anything out of a can because I will get sick from the rat feces and urine.

    I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.

    I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.

    I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

    I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

    I no longer receive packages from UPS or FedEx since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.

    I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support our American troops or the Salvation Army.

    I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore, and Uzbekistan.

    I no longer eat pre-packaged foods because the estrogens they contain will turn me gay.

    I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

    I no longer date the opposite sex because they will take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

    I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my free replacement pair from Nike, for sending in my old ones.

    I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.

    I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363, 214 angels looking out for me and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.

    Thanks to you, I have learned that God only answers my prayers if I forward an email to seven of my friends and

    make a wish within five minutes.

    I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl who is about to die in the hospital (for the 1,387,258th time).

    I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.

    Yes, I want to thank all of you so much for looking out for me that I will now return the favor!

    If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove will bomb your head at 5:00 PM (EST) this afternoon and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next-door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician! Honest!!
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's

    Good thing I don't have an E-mail address. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's

    Email Ralph Cummins Stadium
    Name
    Title journeyman
    Total Posts 62
    Rating
    Homepage
    Occupation Existing
    Hobbies Sports
    Location Wise County
    Bio Up and coming star.

    3 Guesses and their not from where they say? Stop the hoax'
    s rumor's and fake's?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's

    What bugs me is that "National Kiss Day" baloney.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's

    you know what? I have not even heard of that one
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's

    Oh I appreciate the ones that say if you don't send this on you don't love Jesus....love em, I think they are a riot
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help stop internet hoax's, rumors and fake's

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    What bugs me is that "National Kiss Day" baloney.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    haha i get one of those once a month or more..i hate then too
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •